2021/2022 WCWAA Soccer
for Academy, Classic and Premier Players
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Classic or Premier program. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
- You need to bring: A completed copy of the medical release form (we only need one) See below for link.
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). See below for link.
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (new players only).
- Printed payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee and prepaid team fee
- A printed and signed copy of the WCWAA Player Financial Commitment form.
The next step is to get your player registered and print the payment confirmation page.
Registration will consist of two parts: online (below) and on-site (documents on separate tab).
Please note that player pictures are required in 2021 but uniforms will only be needed for players new to the organization. We will have a photographer at registration.
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible. All players should be registered online before we begin on site registration. See the bottom of this email for the steps.
To register on-site for the WCWAA Academy, Classic or Premier Team your player has been offered, please follow these steps:
Go to the WCWAA website: www.wcwaasoccer.org and select the <Register On-line> tab on the left hand side of the main page.
Click the registration program for age group your player was offered a spot on
Read the page and then click continue
- New Users to WCWAA - Enter your EMAIL ONLY. The website will then email you a temporary password to use for sign in. You will be prompted to change your password to anything you like.
- Existing Users- Enter your email and password.
- Forgot your Password?- Enter your EMAIL ONLY and your password will be emailed to that address.
Click the Register button to register your player
Validate all the information on your family and player – remember to scroll down and then click Submit
Complete the Supplemental Information – click the submit information button
Now comes the payment plan part:
For registration there is a $300 Commitment fee ($500 for 15U-18U boys).
Click the Pay Now Button
Verify the Billing address and CLICK the address confirmation check box
The charge is $300 plus any outstanding balance, if applicable
Complete the Payment Type, Credit Card Number, and Expiration Date – click Submit Payment
Print the page.
Please note that an email will be sent to the email address as noted at the bottom of receipt.
You are done with on-line registration.
Step 2: on-site registration
In the next few weeks, we will have our onsite registration. Below is the date for the age group. The onsite registration will be held at Weddington United Methodist Church (Family Life Center) on Providence Road in Weddington. The registration will be outside of the building (if there is rain, we will rescheduled and communicated on the front page of the website)
Thursday, June 10 from 6-8 PM – Academy, 11U and 12U – boys and girls
Friday, June 11 from 6-8 PM – 13U & 14U – boys and girls
Saturday, June 12 from 9-11AM – 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U boys and girls
Parents with multiple players may attend drop off paperwork for all players at one session but all players must get their picture taken.
3) You will need three completed forms at the in-person registration. Below is a link to the page that has those documents.
If you cannot attend one of the dates above, it is important that you register on-line and make your commitment fee to save your spot on the team. Please print, complete, scan and email your registration forms to email@example.com. Pictures of documents are not allowed. We will set up a make up time for player pictures.
Congratulations. We look forward to see you on the pitch.
WCWAA Soccer Board of Directors