Coaches, Parents, and Players,
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Classic or Premier program for the 2020/21 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
The next step is to get your player registered. Registration will consist of two parts: online and on site.
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible.
Step 2: On-Site Registration
Rescheduled registration (due to weather) will be February 26th, 6-8PM from at the WCWAA Optimist Park Board Room
The Optimist Board Room is located above the concession area at the Optimist Park.
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
You need to bring:
- A completed copy of the 2020-2021 medical release form (we only need one) See below for link.
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). See below for link.
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (this is important because all WCWAA player paperwork from previous seasons is destroyed for privacy reasons).
- Printed payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee.
- A completed copy of the player financial commitment form.
Players that are unable to attend the on-site registration must register on-line and should download the paperwork from the links below and send them to
PO Box 28271
Charlotte, NC 28271
We will not have a photographer or uniforms at the registration. These will be available at our early June registration.
We are so excited to have you as a part of WCWAA! Thanks for your support of our program. Welcome to the 2020/2021 season.
NCYSA Medical Liability Form
US Club Medial Liability Form
Financial Commitment Form