Coaches, Parents, and Players,
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Classic or Premier program for the 2020/21 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
The next step is to get your player registered. Registration will consist of two parts: online and on site.
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible.
Step 2: Required Paperwork
Due to the pandemic, we are modifying our on-site registration.
We need the following document (links included):
Step 2A: We recommend that you download the forms (above), complete, SCAN the document, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2B: If you cannot SCAN and email the documents, download, complete them and mail them to
Attention: Registration Documents
PO Box 79252
Charlotte, NC 28271
Step 2C: Paperwork Drop Off Details
Players/Parents interested in dropping off their soccer paperwork can do so Wednesday, July 1 and Thursday, July 2 from 5:30PM to 7:30PM at the WCWAA Optimist Park.
Please have your paperwork PAPERCLIPPED, filled out, signed and dated in the following order:
- NCYSA Medical Release form
- US Club form (if not a returning player)
- Financial Commitment Form
- Return to Play Waiver
DO NOT STAPLE FORMS OR PUT IN AN ENVELOPE. This will slow the process of dropping them off since we will be checking them as we receive them.
- Enter at the entrance next to Field 1.
- Turn right into the parking lot. If you reach the stop sign, you have gone too far.
- Turn left and proceed through the parking lot towards the back of the park (towards the containers) and form a line.
- You will see the tent where we will be working.
- Once you have dropped off the forms, you can proceed to road to exit.
Remember that this is a new uniform year and you will be receiving a separate email.
We are so excited to have you as a part of WCWAA! Thanks for your support of our program. Welcome to the 2020/2021 season.