Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Challenge, Classic or Premier program for the 2015/16 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
The week of May 25th at Southbrook Church next to the Optimist Park.
Tuesday, May 26th - U8/U9/U10 Academy Players and U15-U18 Boys and Girls - 6PM-9PM
Thursday, May 28th - U11-U14 GIRLS - 6PM-9PM
Saturday, May 30th - U11-U14 BOYS and Make Up Session - 9AM-12PM
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
- You need to bring: A completed copy of the medical release form (we only need one) See below for link.
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). See below for link.
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (this is important because all WCWAA player paperwork from last season is destroyed for privacy reasons).
- Printed payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee.
- A printed and signed copy of the WCWAA Player Financial Commitment form.
The next step is to get your player registered and print the payment confirmation page.
Registration will consist of two parts: online (below) and on-site (documents on separate tab).
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible. All players should be registered online before we begin on site registration Saturday. See the bottom of this email for the steps.
To register on-site for the WCWAA Academy, Challenge or Classic Team your player has been offered, please follow these steps:
Go to the WCWAA website: www.wcwaasoccer.org
Click the age group your player was offered a spot on
Read the page and then click continue